Centrally Located Professional Building in Newberg
901 N Brutscher, Newberg
Full Service Lease
Multiple sized second floor suites available
- Suite 202– LEASED approx.. 792 sq. feet with ability to add additional 300; one private office and large open area with great windows
- Suite 208–LEASED approx. 660 sq. feet with 2 private offices and small area for storage, open area and phone room
- Suite 219– LEASED 1972 sq. feet with three private offices, large bull pen area, kitchen area, work room and great windows
- Zoned C-2 allows for Retail and Office. Owner pays for property taxes, insurance for building, exterior maintenance, all CAM charges. Tenant pays for own janitorial.
- Tenant to verify square footage
Can’t Find What You're Looking For?
Send us a message and we will talk!
We Care About Your Business and Your Future
You have done the hard work, and your business is finally ready to find its home. Take a moment to imagine your perfect property. Can you picture it? Wonderful.
If you can dream it, we can visualize the perfect space to suit your vision.
Perhaps you already have a particular location in mind. Miller Consulting Group will expertly assess that property's suitability so you have certainty if it can or cannot accommodate your needs.
Miller Consulting Group has a vast network with a targeted reach. We use our community connections to your benefit, ensuring you have the best buying experience.
When considering acquiring a property, one of the tricky decisions can be whether to buy or lease. Ultimately, which option is best depends entirely on the benefits you are seeking.
Here are three compelling reasons to consider buying over leasing: greater control, wealth-building possibilities, and tax advantages. While this list is not comprehensive, it is a good place to start asking the right questions.
Do you want to avoid the risk of potential rent hikes?
Do you want the opportunity to build equity?
If your business demands change, do you want the freedom to lease your space and collect rental income?
Are you interested in possible tax advantages that are exclusive to owners?
If this sounds like you, then buying a property could be your ideal path. However, there are many other factors to consider before committing to ownership. Give our team a call to get expert financial insight, projections, and market analysis. We will help you explore your options per your specific business goals. This and more is a part of our comprehensive approach to finding the right commercial property solution for you.
Your business needs are unique, so there is no universal answer to the question of buying versus leasing. The truth can be complex and nuanced, so we gladly offer our services to simplify your search and help effectively achieve your vision.